A raw run of Lush team rider Jooz shredding on the Machine 3D in Spain at the Salsito house. Pablo Quiles of Gnarlicante is the man behind the filming and edit.
The Machine 3d is Lush’s updated stubby topmount freeride deck featuring 8ply Canadian Maple for stiffness and strength. Boasting a much more subtle concave than its predecessor, the 3d concave gives you the feel from the rail of the board rather than the shape of the deck. It is much more of a classic shape than lush has done in the past.
The 8 ply canadian maple deck are each cold pressed one at a time ensuring that all boards come out of the presses with the same concave and profile.
Kicktail and a manageable 38” length allows for multiple hybrid use.
- Length: 38.5” /97.7cm
- Width: 10” 25.4cm
- Wheelbase: 25.3” 642.8mm / 24.54” 623.5mm
- Nose: 1.71” 43.6mm / 2.08” 53mm
- Tail: 6.45” 164mm / .6.82” 173mm
- Construction: 8ply 100% Canadian Maple
- Profile: 3d Rocker with a kicktail
- Max Weight: 16st/100kg/225lbs
- Flex: Stiff