The overland comes with radial concave fused with subtle wheel well flares, 2 type of grip grit for different ridign type and last butnot least a textured urethane base.
Designed as a topographic display of the Loaded Headquarters in Southern California the urethane base serves several purposes including vibration damping, protection from damage, and smooth grinds and slides.
- Directional shape with tapered waist for quick rail-to-rail transitions
- Mild radial concave for comfortable edge control
- Subtle wheel well flares provide ergonomic reference points
- Beefy kicktail for crisp pop and ample leverage for ollies and slides
- Smaller, steeper nose for leveling out ollies, nose manuals, and nollie tricks
- Multi-grit griptape pattern provides both slide control and less abrasive ollies
- Moderately stiff flex for responsive turning and confidence in slides
- Textured TPU bottom for vibration damping, abrasion resistance, and ultra-smooth rail slides
- Two wheelbase options for reverse-kingpin and conventional trucks