Brazil, Dubai, Canada: Rayne Team Rider Douglas Dalua is a beast on the hill and has taken top podiums for years, including World Champion while riding the Rayne Amazon, Douglas Dalua’s Signature Series board.
The Amazon is one of the Rayne team’s favorite boards for sure, but as riders and their skills progress, we tend to realize there is better size board for a certain style of riding and a better size wheelbase for the road you’re on, especially in a race. Dalua is no different and he was looking for the same Amazon feel and performance, but with a shorter wheelbase. We listened and worked with him to ensure it was just right – welcome, the Piranha!
- Sharp Edges – Final touch for locked in feet.
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather.
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Speed Stiff – Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- 3 Stage Rocker – Pre-loads your legs for easier tucking and turning.
- Radial Drop Platform — Cradles your feet to keep them where you want. Ideal for freeriding.
- Mean Cave — Concave designed to be steeper in the middle to give you both pockets and gas pedals.
- Variable Top Mounting – Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you.
- Bee Orange Finish – Smells good, taste great, and seals and protects your board without harmful chemicals.