Cangar Kota Batu, Jawa Timur.: So Stoked that we can make it on 2nd year..!!
Cangar Kota Batu, Jawa Timur.
1.5 KM, 20 turns, 50-55 KMH
Unfriendly whether was the biggest challenge for this year. But what doesn’t kill us, will make us stronger. We complete the race and everyone had a good time.
Longboard Open :
- Noriyuki Tamura (Japan)
- Ikhzreen Hussein (Malaysia)
- Aryo Nugroho (Indonesia – Jakarta)
- Nasa Rahardian (Indonesia – Surabaya)
Street Luge :
- Zen Rasta (Malaysia)
- Ajmal Hannan Zulkifli (Malaysia)
- Abdil Mahdzan (Malaysia)
- Verrel Pratama (Indonesia – Bandung)
- Bambang Sutrisno (Singapore)
Longboard Women :
- Vina Marwan (Malaysia)
- Maya Fernandez (Philippines)
- Noor Shoraya (Indonesia – Bandung)
- Astried Rovska (Indonesia – Bandung)
Longboard Amateur :
- Andreas LW (Indonesia – Yogyakarta)
- Paton Riot (Indonesia – Lampung)
- Taufik Ainur (Indonesia – Bekasi)
- Vian (Indonesia – Bekasi)
- Rafi Prahaspandito (Indonesia – Jakarta)
- Zaidan kun (Indonesia – Jakarta)
- Albi Rizqy (Indonesia – Bekasi)
- Kiki (Indonesia – Lombok)
Honorary Gravity Sports:
- G-Bike – Galang Virgiawan (Indonesia – Jakarta)
- Downhil Inline – Steven Tan (Malaysia)
Documentation credit to Facri, kang Icang, GoproID Surabaya, Yoyok, and everyone that we can mention one by one.
Special Thanks to,
- our sponsors who made it happen.
- all the riders who made the race even more challenging.
- Kota Batu Mayor Pak Edi, and Pak Hely for the support
- Local Police from Bumiaji and Kota batu
- Beautiful Desa Sumber Brantas, Desa Bumiaji and the locals for the hospitality
- Pak Kades dan Pak Carik for the help during the event
- Ibu Supaeni who trust us from the beginning
See you at #CangarLongboardFest2017
– Cangar Longboard Fest Committee