Falmouth, UK: Tech slides and Mark Short, kind of like tea and crumpets… they just go together so well. Mark just sent us his most recent edit full of thane dumping, spins, blunts, and sketchy British roads. Watch as Mark and his Falmouth crew jettison the jitters from all that English tea by spinning their arses off on soft wheels.
Together with fellow Rayne team riders Will Edgecomb and George Vincent, Mark Short and the rest of the Falmouth Crew flaunt their skills with just the proper amount of British reserve. Mark has been carrying the torch and flying the flag for longboarding in the UK for quite some time, and he is making sure that legacy persists by laying down thane lines that are sure to last into the next century – or until it rains, but I heard they don’t get much of that in the UK.
Now that you’re properly stoked from the edit, make sure you carry that stoke all the way through to Christmas with the Rayne Longboards x www.longboardism.com #stokemas2014 contest. This year we partnered with some of our favorite brands to bring you a contest of epic proportions. Head on over and check it out, 3 prize packs per week, 3 weeks of contest, and 1 grand prize. Every daily entry will also be entered into the grand prize draw.
Riders: Mark Short, Will Edgecombe, George Vincent, and the Falmouth Crew
Setup: Mark is riding the Dee-lite Killswitch (keep your eye on rayne.com or @raynelongboards on instagram to see what we’ll make into a Dee-lite next).
Will is riding the Homewrecker.
George rides the Killswitch.
- Sharp Edges – Final touch for locked in feet
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Directional Shape – Gives extra edge feel for carving and cruising
- Leverage Concave – Grips from the ball of the foot to the centre of your heel for outstanding turn control.
- Offset Camber – Helps initiate powerful turns and smooth exits.
- Firm Flex – Drifting and thrashing with minimal effort.
- Bee Orange Finish – Enhances and tones the natural wood grain while protecting with an excellent wax barrier that repels water. The citrus-based polish is completely free of harmful chemicals and is an environmentally sustainable product.
VISIT RAYNE ONLINE (www.raynelongboards.com0
LIKE RAYNE ON FACEBOOK (www.facebook.com/RayneLongboards)
FOLLOW RAYNE ON TWITTER (twitter.com/RayneLongboards)