Adelaide, South Australia: It’s officially Fall in the northern hemisphere and while those of us in the North are dealing with rain and prepping for snow, our homies in the land of Aus are enjoying warm sunshine and dry runs. Misters Daniel Hawes and Michael Bowditch chase each other down some tag team runs in (r) Adelaide to kick off the Australian spring. This is what it’s all about… good times with buddies, going fast on skateboards.
Daniel and Michael are both rolling on the Rayne Darkside with Vicious Grip.
Film and edit by Brodie Owens
The Rayne Darkside is awesome because:
SPECS: Length – 36″ | Width – 9.75″ | Wheelbase – 23.5″ / 24″ or 24.5″
- Missionary Construction – The classic Rayne sandwich construction you know and love.
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Sharp Edges – Final touch for locked in feet.
- Speed-stiff – Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Directional Shape – Gives extra edge feel for carving, cruising and speed.
- 3D Wheelwells – Fight against nasty wheelbite and keep your feet in place.
- 3 Stage Rocker – Pre-loads your legs for easier tucking and turning.
- Radial Drop Platform – Cradles your feet to keep them where you want. Ideal for freeriding.
- Mean Cave – Concave designed to be steeper in the middle to give you both pockets and gas pedals.
- Universal Variable Top Mounting – Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you.
- Bee Orange Finish – Smells good, taste great, and seals and protects your board without harmful chemicals.