Rayne explains it best so here is what they have to say about their latest deck:
You can’t just give the Mona Lisa a little blush, right? Well, we didn’t just put a glossy new graphic on a Killswitch either, we went for a full reconstructive surgery!
Since ’09, the Killswitch has been one of the winningest boards in downhill. Taking what works best, with what we know now and it’s out with the old, in with the new. The Future Killer is going to help take your riding into the next millennium!
- Fat Bottom Construction – Strong and light, thick and juicy, this baby’s got back.
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather.
- Pre-tensioned Triaxial Fibreglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sharp Edges – Final touch for locked in feet.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- Leverage Concave – Grips from the ball of the foot to the centre of your heel for outstanding turn control.
- Radial Drop Platform – Cradles your feet to keep them where you want. Ideal for freeriding.
- Pleasure Dome Arch Support – w/ New Split Dome Push Support, get connected! Arch support will dial in your steezy cornering by giving you full contact with the board.
- 3D Wheel Wells – Fight against nasty wheelbite and keep your feet in place.
- Universal Variable Top Mounting – Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you.
- Bee Orange Finish – Smells good, taste great, and seals and protects your board without harmful chemicals.
RIDERS: Aidan Lynds, Tyler Peterson, William Smallwood
LURKERS: Levi Green