A new year and a new GoPro. One year after releasing the GoPro Hero3, the company just launched an updated model 20% smaller and lighter.
The new GoPro Hero3+ Features video resolutions up to 4K, 12MP photos up to 30 frames per second, built-in Wi-Fi, SuperView™ and Auto Low Light modes.
The top of the line Hero3+ model features include:
- up to 4Kp15 and 2.7Kp30 enabling ultra high-resolution, cinema quality capture.
- 20% smaller and lighter than its the GoProHero3
- 12MP stills at up to 30 frames per second
- SuperView™ – a new video mode that captures immersive wide angle perspective,
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rate for low-light performance
- 30% longer battery life
- 4x faster built-in Wi-Fi
- 33% increase in image sharpness thanks to its sharper lens and 2x reduction in imaging artifacts.
- Improved Audio
More at gopro.com/cameras