The Rayne Envy Series includes both 62mm and 70mm, Slide Formula, freeride and trick oriented wheels. Intended to break free, slide smooth and predictably and hook up on cue, Envy wheels are meant to be destroyed, leaving behind a trail of sugary urethane goodness.
For the 62mm Envy, we’ve pulled back and rounded (radiused) the lips to give you the maximum ability to break your wheels free with no chatter and no hangups. Add a Center set core to this 62mm size and what you get is a freeride wheel that’s ready to slide all ways, all day, hooking up when you want. Perfect for bus runs, slashing alleys, slide jams, slope styles, pool and park and every trip in between, Rayne Envy’s are all-around awesome.
Specs: Diameter – 62mm, Durometer – 80a or 98a, Contact Patch – 32mm
- Round Lip – No lip for better slip. Don’t talk back.
- Stone Ground – Ready to rock, the moment you pop that plastic.
- Centre Set – Centre-set injection moulded core offers the right beef and balance.
- Slide Thane – Smash out buttery slides with easy break out and hook up.
- Mischa Chandler on a Homewrecker with 62mm 80a Envy’s hooked up to PNL Strummer Trucks and Rayne Stoopid Fast Bearings
- Dave Helmer on a prototype double kick with 62mm 98a Envy’s hooked up to Independent 169 Trucks and Rayne Stoopid Fast Bearings