What makes them advance? Well the features include:
- Slim, minimalist design strikes an optimal balance of dexterity, protection, and durability.
- Supple yet durable goat leather construction.
- Dual layer leather reinforcement in high risk contact areas.
- Non-articulated thumbs for less chance of drag during slides.
- Segmented leather and foam knuckle guards for protection and dexterity.
- Large, segmented velcro palms maximize puck adhesion and flexibility.
- Ultra High Molecular Weight chamfered circular palm pucks.
- Lined with Coolmax® wicking fabric.
- Ventilation windows to promote extra airflow.
- Durable reflective edging for low-light riding conditions.
Learn more about the Advanced Freeride Gloves at loadedboards.com