Calgary, Alberta, Canada: Alto Longboards is finally releasing their much-anticipated downhill longboard, The AGGRESSOR. This board wasn’t just designed to look good but also to stand up to major amounts of abuse.
- HUGE routed wheel-wells
- Hybrid Ash-Maple vert-lam core for stiffness and vibration dampening
- 2 layers of Bi-Axial fiberglass for reinforcement
- Epoxy resin bonded for strength and durability
- Individually pressed for quality
- Entirely handcrafted natural wood inlay
- Variable wheelbase
- 0.5″ Micro-Tub concave
Board Specs: Length: 36″ | Width: 9.75″ | Concave: 0.5″ | Wheelbase: 28.5″, 29.5″, 30.5″
Available now at a special price of $99 until January 1st, 2013.
More information at www.AltoLongboards.com