It’s officially out. Rayne posted everything you need to know about their new 2012 Avenger. New features include 3d wheel wells and Fat Bottom Bamboo Core.
Here’s the low down:
Specs: Length- 37″ | Width- 10″ | Wheel Base- 28.25, 29, 29.25, 30″
- Sharp Edges- Final touch for locked in feet
- Fat Bottom Bamboo Core– Strong and light, thick and juicy, this baby’s got back.
- Pre-tensioned Triaxial Fibreglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Leverage Concave – Grips from the ball of the foot to the centre of your heel for outstanding turn control.
- Speed-stiff – Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Pleasure Dome Arch Support – Get connected! Arch support will dial in your steezy cornering by giving you full contact with the board.
- 3D Wheelwells – Fight against nasty wheelbite and keep your feet in place.
- Universal Variable Top Mounting – Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you.
- Bee Orange Finish – Smells good, taste great, and seals and protects your board without harmful chemicals.