The Arbor Collective is proud to present its new 2012 skateboard line. The design crew, in collaboration with Arbor’s expanded skateboard team, completely overhauled the collection. “We invested the success the brand has enjoyed over the years into a progressive, highly versatile, more cutting-edge offering that reflects today’s rapidly evolving skateboard market,” said Bob Carlson, Arbor’s President.
Presented in two collections, Roots and Icon, the line has something every rider. Among the highlights this year are the new Shakedown Series of double kick hybrid shapes, a greatly expanded downhill lineup featuring the new Prodigy and Cypher and smaller version of the Vugenhausen, a new composite style double kick, drop trough freestyle series called the Catalyst, and the Zeppelin featuring Gullwing Sidewinder trucks.
- James Kelly’s Weapon of Choice The Vugenhausen Now In Two Sizes
- Three New Shakedown Series Hybrid Skateboards Influenced by Kody Noble
- Whiskey Street Decks Featuring Four Artworks From Sylvia Ji
- Surf Inspired Fish and Rally Cork Top Skates with Art by Randy Naborikawa
- The New Catalyst Freestyle Deck
- The Bamboo Series with Artwork by Nanami Cowdroy
- A Revamped Downhill Offering Featuring the New Prodigy & Cypher