Rayne announces a graphic refresh for their Killswitch and an all New Small Killswitch out to replace the discontinued Isis
The NEW Small Killswitch
For years, people with smaller feet, stance, and/or preference for smaller boards have been successfully using the full-size Killswitch to shred like the Champ. Now, we’ve taken the core design of the World Championship winning K-Rimes signature model Killswitch, shrunk it down and tightended it up to help the next wave of champions manuever down hill better than ever before. Keeping the ergonomics of the full-size model, we’ve tweaked this Baby Killer and made it fully symmetrical on both the top and drop model options. Now the shape and concave offer you the ability to ride with complete comfort, control and lock-in no matter what stance you prefer or direction you’re going. All the features you want, only the board you need, say goodbye to your time and urethane, this boards going to destroy hills.
- Sharp Edges – Final touch for locked in feet
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Speed-stiff – Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Linear Drop Platform – Keeps your feet locked into place. Ideal for freeriding.
- Pleasure Dome Arch Support – Get connected! Arch support will dial in your steezy cornering by giving you full contact with the board.
- Universal Top Mounting or Drop Thru – Pick the setup that works best for you.
- Slim Cave – Small feet need concave too! Outstanding turn control in a narrow profile.
Top Mount Specs: Length – 35.5″ | Width – 9.5″ | Wheelbase – 29″
Drop Thru Mount Specs: Length – 35.25″ | Width – 9.5″ |Wheelbase – 29″